Mokador 100% straordinario

ITA

 
green energy 100% certified

october 2019

100% CERTIFIED GREEN ENERGY

In September 2019, Mokador has received the 100% CERTIFIED GREEN ENERGY certificate, which shows that the energy coming from outside (about the 75% of the total energy used inside of Mokador's factories), comes from renewable sources, good for environmental sustainability. The remaining 25% of the energy used instead self-produced through the photovoltaic panels installed since 2010 and located on both Mokador's factories.



< Back

This site uses cookies to offer you a better service. By continuing to use this site, you consent to their use. Click here for more info..

Ok